home
about
Joey
Singapore

archive
backward
glasgow morning.
"I’m grateful for anything that reminds me of what’s possible in this life. Books can do that. Films can do that. Music can do that. School can do that. It’s so easy to allow one day to simply follow into the next, but every once in a while we encounter something that shows us that anything is possible, that dramatic change is possible, that something new can be made, that laughter can be shared."
— Johnathan Safran Foer
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
Numb
I dont rmb myself being like that in the past.

I think I was a cheerful and happy girl. And until the worse relationship strikes on me. It affects me a lot along with competitiveness and confidence issues.

Upon graduation I felt real schemening sides of people and I dislike it.

I am devastated. I want to numb myself with everything and, I am in great loss.
I dont know how to describe this emotional devastation.

I need a break, I really need a break.

But no one fucking understands what the hell am i going through, am i feeling.